1938 328 For Sale

To anyone interested,

I received the attached email this holiday.  I posted it to the digest as
there could be a collector out there and a car of this caliber is way out of
my reach.  Please contact the original sender directly.

Usual disclaimers apply.  I have no idea as to the condition, history or have
any affiliation with the original sender of this post.

Just trying to be helpful.

Steve Diamond

Dear Steve Diamond
I have one of the finest examples of BMW 328, 1938 in the World.
It is perfect restored to concour standard, silvergray, and complete original
with matching numbers of chassis, engine and body. Very well running. As you
know the 328 is THE most famous BMW of all.  The first owner of my car was His
Royal Highness Prince George of Denmark.
My price is 1,2 million Danish Crowns = approx.176,000$
Are you interested?  With best regards
Claus Hancke
hancke@domain.elided (Claus Hancke)