Roll Bar and Cool Mirrors

I just read that for '99 the SCCA will require that all folks who want to use
a harness must have it attached to a roll bar.  Since I was planning on
turning my daily driver into a JS racer anyway, I'll add one real soon.  Any
suggestions? And will I still be able to drive to work with a roll bar
installed?

Also, I've seen lots of pictures of older Touring Cars with little tiny side
mirrors.  Does anyone know where I might get some for an 89 M3? These aren't
illegal in JS are they?

Thanks
Tony W
89 M3 in need of lots of go fast parts