<E36> M3 Spoiler for how much?

	Hi Digestors.. I recently come into contact with someone via web
concerning some parts (aerodynamic) for E36 and some E39.  It seems all of
the parts are replicas of Hammanh, RD, and Schnitzers.  I'm not sure how
the quality of the parts are, but I'm willing to check it out.  The prices
seem very reasonable.  The M3 style DTM mirrors (replica of Hamannh are
about $200 or something around that area?  I don't have the price on top
of my head, but if someone is interested, I could forward the list to
them.
	I am interested in purchasing a M3 style Spoiler from him, but I
was wondering  how much a replica M3 Spoiler go for?  I was quoted $169 I
believe.  Is that a good price?  I still have to take a look at it, but I
wanted to see if anyone know of a better price.  Please4 e-mail me
privately if you know of a better price.  I don't usually read the entire
digest.  thanks.
			James
325is '95