CCA Elections

The January Roundel is out, and in it are the ballot for the CCA
National Elections and the Candidate Statements from those who are
running for office.  I am a candidate for Treasurer and would appreciate
your vote.  My Candidate Statement lists my qualifications, but I would
like to add that, as a member of 16+ years, I have concerns about the
ways in which our membership dollars are spent.  I believe the
organization should inform us about its agenda, its priorities and its
plans for the future. If elected, I will make every effort to improve
the quality and quantity of such communications.  If you would like more
information about my background and/or qualifications, please e-mail me
or see my website at www.lylecpa.com (which, by the way, was designed by
our fellow Digester Ben Liaw of Powersolution).  Thanks in advance for
your support.

Kathy Lyle