Re: Spark Plug removal

     FEBarsalou@domain.elided said

     Now, I am left with attempting to remove the threaded portion of the
     spark plug.  Any ideas on how to do this?

     In the mean time, I am soaking the remaining plugs with penetrating
     oil, before attempting to remove them.
     <<<

     You've probably gotten the Easyout answer by now.  But another trick I
     used to use on aluminum head engines was to heat the motor up (you'll
     have to replace the broken plug first) so that the head and plug were
     hot.  I would then spray the plug with aerosol coolant and back it
     out.  Go slowly.  Penetrating oil is a good idea.  I always found
     Liquid Wrench worked better for me than WD-40 but who knows?  Anyway.
     Remember to put anti-seize on the plugs this next time.  Also use a
     torque wrench yourself.  As you can see it makes a difference.

     Jim