Re: E28: ABS Problems

I had the same problem with the ABS light coming on  when driving about three
years ago. It started to happen more frequently until it got to the point it
was happening as soon as I put my foot on the brake peddle.  When the light
comes on, it means that your ABS is not working although everything else is
still working.  My simple fix was to pop out the ABS bulb.  I already know
that my ABS is not working.

Peter

1986 E-28  169K