Re: Moron, or is it more on, insurance?

David,

I'm a California resident, and got a quote from TIG for my '88 535i, and
'88 M3. The quote was a few dollars more than what I was already paying
to State Farm for exactly the same coverage. TIG was very polite, but
they warned me that they could not be competitive in California because
of the proposition (401?) that was slipped by the voters a few years
ago.

Love your racks,

Joel