Re: Vote for Kath BMWCCA Treasurer BA

>Kathy Lyle is running for National Treasurer.

>Kathy is a C.P.A. and runs her own Accounting Business. She owns a '95
BMW
>M3 which she actively races in SCCA T2 Class, mostly in the Midwest
(Wild
>Horses can't get her to come to Summit Point - buy me a beer and I'll
tell
>you the story), and has a BMW Motorcycle as well. She's been a BMWCCA
>member for about a gazillion years and has owned many of the marque.
Kathy
>knows the legal IRS way of doing things, is timely, and is sharp as a
tack.
>Just last week she filled me in on tax deductions I otherwise never
would
>have known about.

Kathy has my vote without hesitation.
Great person, licensed CPA, extremely smart and professional in her
manner.  I think she would be a great asset for the BMW CCA.
I respectfully request that you do not simply ignore the ballot card in
your Roundel. This is your club and you should participate in the
election of it's controlling personnel.  I once heard the following,
very true, statement.  "America, where they will cross the seven seas to
fight for democracy, but won't cross the street to vote". Please, you
don't even have to cross the street for this election, make your vote
count and elect Kathy Lyle as Treasurer.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta