Insurance companies

DC,

I can't offer any advice unfortunately, but I kind of feel that you
should mention the name of the company that's giving you the run around.
I mean, my feeling is this, no one has the time to get screwed.  You
know?  So, if a business entity is doing bad business, it really is a
[nonpersonal] matter of free market economics to pass the word about
garbagy "merchants" such that folks don't waste their time and money
with a bad product of service.  The decline in demand due to sub-par
goods or service will has caused many a company to either reform or "get
out the game!"  You know what I mean.
I just hate junk, and really, it is up to the consumer(s)
him/her/themselves to keep these guys honest.

Yo, that's my opinion.  Ok, i'm jumpin off the soapbox now.  it's gettin
late.

keithan