<'84 325ES & >

Hi Guys & Grrls,
    This 325 ES is my sisters car, OBC probs (her mechanic deleted it {she said
"shorted out} ?)...well, it was shorted b4. I know there has been an OBC thread here
but I haven't been paying attention cause my BMW is 2 simple for that nonsense ('70
2002). Any help or pointers would be appreciated. TIA.
    2nd thing on her car is the dreaded starter "zing"...(it's an auto trans). We
all know what that is but anybody know specifically about this year/model?
    Also ongoing threads: Double-clutching ... not necessary on a synchro trans
altho utile in hard/quick downshifts (auto-X/etc), or the dreaded worn synchros in
2nd gear (like my 2002). Blipping the throttle & dabbing the clutch should work well
under most circumstances... If you have a non-synchro gearbox one must double-clutch
(up & down). Well, actually you don't have 2 but you do have to match RPM ranges
(Eng/Trans).
        Radio oblueteration: My choice: 12GA/#4 buckshot (more fun with a trusting
friend to toss it 4U ). (Note: please remove from Bimmer 1st). 2nd choice: The BFH
... Big * Hammer... more direct & personal. BTW either one works well to deter
demons in the night (or day) & shotgun loads aren't [deleted in case demons are
watching].
    Thanks again for any info on sis's 325... & I'm waiting 4 my 4 front brake hoses
:-)
        rick
            1970 2002