Nascar Driving School?

Ron,
I recall Richard Petty  runs a Nascar driving experience school across the
country.  My former boss always wanted to ride his harley around New
Hampshire International speedway, but settled for a 'ride' in the stock car
this past season.
If I recall, you can either ride or drive.  driving consists of some
schooling /practice followed by runs of up to 140mph (?) following a pace
car.
I've seen ads for this in the local paper recently, guess they're coming
back to NHIS later this year........

DWR
(who runs NHIS weekly in the summer- on his bicycle !! long live the bicycle
racing series !-  anyone remember the old bryar motorsports track ????)