Double cluthing / glock

Not to get another gun / BMW flame war started....But I personally don't like
Glocks...then again it might be because I shot my hand(left) with a
Glock19....I know I know...DUMB!!!...( considering I use to teach weapons
safety )  HEY I was use to my trusty Berretta 92F...A much better pistol, with
a real safety... Then again I have law enforcement friends who have been shot
with the "safe" Glock while in the locker room at the station ( two people I
know )  And if you are standing guard with a Glock on the sixth floor you
would probably have better luck throwing  it at the thief..Or just take out a
real self defense err..... offense weapon like an CAR15/M4 carbine with a
night scope and lazer NOW THAT'S PROTECTION...I bet you could nail the sucker
from the penthouse suit.  And it would fit in the front seat so when officer
Bob pulls you over you can experience handcuffs and the words "FREEZE PUT YOU
HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!"

FYI It didn't hurt...It was a sobering expierience.

GGray
FLAME SUIT ON... GRRRRR..............  ;-)))