Re: Subject: I'd like to put a driving school calendar together

Guys,

    I'd like to remind those who may be interested, at www.bmwmseries.com
there is an area in the ///M series forum where clubs and individuals are
allowed to post their driving (racing) and school events based upon region.
I've also updated the site based on the feedback I received from everyone
regarding the background colors.  Keep your eye out for the shockwave  intro
coming soon.  I promise it will be one of the coolest things you have seen
on the net.  Thanks for the bandwidth.

Warmest Regards,

Chris Griffith
www.bmwmseries.com