Re: Michael Shooting Crappy BMW Radios

Michael Writes:
>How about shooting our crappy stereos?   If you had a BMW with a crappy

>radio, which gun would you shoot it with? You might
>miss and hit the OBC, and then you won't know when the temperature
drops
>below 38 degrees F.   Doesn't ANYONE read their freakin' owner's
manual?

Michael,
Damn I hate crappy BMW Radios.  My weapon of choice for removing said
"Crappy BMW Radio" would have to be an F/A 18 Hornet with Dual Aaraam
short range laser guided missiles.

Short range so that after you shoot the damn things, you can enjoy the
smell of gunpowder in the morning and see the results real close - as
that radio disintegrates into about 30 billion pieces (a rewarding
experience) and dual so that it leaves a crater the size of mexico which
should be just about big enough to remove the damn wiring harness in one
go.  (saving time!)  Get Monster Cable in there instead.  Oh, I don=92t
remember my owners manual saying anything about Aaraams either!.

I=92ve got a Rocket in my Pocket  : )
Sgt Rambo