Re: Changing steering ratio...

Hi Daniel-
You might connect to http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com/Project_Corner.htm
and check out the project we did... I think you'll find it's just what
you're looking for ;)  Look under the E30 steering rack upgrade.  Have fun!

Daniel David Ayd wrote:

> Four turns from lock to lock is way too much for the E30 on the steering
> wheel!  Like the differential interchangebility between certain models,
> is there any "trick" way to making it a more reasonable ratio like
> 2.25-3.00 turns from all left to all right?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dan

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com