e36 M3 - weird suspension tools

I am embarking on a major suspension damage repair project for this '95
M3, replacing all the control arms, and it's obvious I'm going to need
some special tools:

1: main axle nut.  It's a huge thing and it's not a hex nut. What kind
of socket takes it off? Where do I get a cheap tool?

2. CV joint shaft: what size Torx do I need?

3. wishbone: Do I need to remove the differential to get that dang pivot
bolt out? I'm talking about the one with the weird nut (no hex surface,
just a tab to prevent it from spinning). Once I get it loose, I can't
seem to wiggle it around the differential.

shee-  this would be a nice time to have a friend with a repair shop,
eh...

- -Josh