Double-clutching a Glock 17/M3

Andrew D.Mendez" <AMENDEZ@domain.elided> wrote:

>I got a factory alarm for my
>car. Combined with my Glock 17 and the clear view
>my 6th floor apartment commands of the parking
>lot, this is a strong theft deterrent.

Andy,

How do the thieves know that you have a Glock pointed at them from the
sixth floor?  And, since that must be at least 75 feet away, more like 100
or more, they probably aren't worried about you actually hitting them.
You're more likely to hit the M3.   Not much of a deterrent, eh?

On the double-clutching question, I always thought that double clutching
involved shifting out of gear into neutral, release clutch, blip throttle,
engage clutch, downshift, release clutch.   This gets the gears
synchronized with the engine speed.   Obviously for cars with no synchros,
sorta like my 633's third gear.

And why is it that most BMW owners seem to prefer Glocks?  Is it their
reliability?   High cost?   It sure ain't the sleek styling.   I prefer
good old American S&W, but we surely don't want to get off on a thread that
might get some people upset.

How about shooting our crappy stereos?   If you had a BMW with a crappy
radio, which gun would you shoot it with?    Just kidding.    You might
miss and hit the OBC, and then you won't know when the temperature drops
below 38 degrees F.   Doesn't ANYONE read their freakin' owner's manual?

Sorry Andy, it's quiet here at work, and I had to unload on someone.

Michael