Re: bmw-digest V9 #746 Batteries

All I can say is KEEP THE RECIEPT; I don't know if the batteries are getting
worse, the cars are getting more demanding, or my luck is bad, but i must have
gone through 5 or 6 batteries in the last 3 years! I know it would have been
alot more expensive had it not been for the refunded guarantee balances...

Pay a little more, get a good guarantee, and get one from a chain with alot of
stores and good weekend hours...