95 M3/2 $17,500USD!

All:

I found a White 95 M3/2 with Grey interior for $17,500. What's wrong with
it? Nothing! Why so cheap? It has 100K miles. The question is this....

Would I (or a close friend) be insane to buy this thing? It is a one-owner
car. Never been to a track (I don't know if that is good or bad...) and has
(you guessed it...) mostly highway miles. He has all records. Had no real
major work done to it.

Haven't driven it yet, because I want to hear the digest's opinion first
before even considering it.

Please reply with your thoughts at your eariest convenience.

Many, many thanks,

Ed

- --
Ed Wodzienski (E3)
'98 M3/4 via Euro Del w/Euro Headlights (Waiting to be sharked)
'90 Ninja ZX-7