Holiday Challenge (was Accessing the digest on the road + Hotmail)

Ron, although I'm familiar with Telnet (and too lazy to use it), I'd just
like to say thanks for the information and instructions. I'm sure many
members of the digest will find it useful.
Now that you've done this, I'd like to challenge each member of the digest
to give a helpful tip or info as your holiday gift to your fellow Bimwads.
Your gift does not have to be auto related, it can be a tip about removing
snow, or the best snow blower, or even the suggestion of a good book to
read. The KISS rule should apply, keep it short and simple. Everyone,
except Ron, has 'til Jan. 1, 1999 to send in your gift. Please place "HG"
or "Holiday Gift" in the subject line. Not only is the gift a gesture of
good will, but a way to show another aspect of yourself to the digest.

Have a great holiday season.

- - Bubba Chip