<E36 M50> More on Spark Plugs

	Thanx for all the people who helped me out for changing the spark plug.
I changed the plugs last night and I found out this strange things about
the spark plugs that I have.
	They are menufactured by NGK.  The interesting thing is that every 2
cylinders have different marking of spark plug.  Cylinder 1,3,5 will
have BMW/NGK marking on it.  While Cylinder 2,4,6 have just NGK marking
and B(something) on the spark plugs.  Any Clue why is that?  (the spark
plugs have two eletrodes comming out on the firing side.)

Perry.