E30 M3 JP engine / turn-key racer for trade/sale

Hi all-

I have an engine sitting around that would make an excellent J Prepared
engine.  I am going to refresh it soon, so I would like to find a buyer
to determine exactly what to do.  It already has most of the good parts,
but I probably wouldn't go to the trouble of a stud kit, rebore, etc
unless it will go in a racer.  Refreshing the hones and slapping it
together would produce a great school car/ engine.

I am willing to get rid of it several ways.  I will sell it as is or
assembled, but I would like a stock engine (running) in trade.  I would
also consider a torn down stocker, but the price would be different of
course.  The other alternative is to sell it in a complete car.  I have
found 2 that would be excellent track cars.  I can build either to any
stage of completeness.  I have a lot of spares that would produce an
excellent JP car, thus the email subject.

I am not getting rid of the harness, ECU, etc.  These will go with a
stock engine later for a swap project.

Thanks
JAmes