window won't close

Hello all,

	I have a 1992 325is whose driver side window won't close fully.  You know
that little feature where when you open the door the window drops 1/2 an
inch, well it won't go back that 1/2 inch to close completely.  This is a
major pain in the ass because it thinks the door is open and so doesn't
lock.  I think it's probably because of the weather (-30degrees Celsuis),
and trust me driving around with a window open in this weather is not fun.
If anybody out there has any clue as to how to fix this problem please let
me know ASAP.

Thanx Rizvan M.