Cheap turbo update post...

Prices thus far:
new/rebuilt turbo-$345
flexible radiator hose-$25
K&N cone filter-$30
flange/turbo-to-exhaust bracket-$100
meinke 3" turbo back open exhaust(custom)- $75
hard oil inlet line $20
oil outlet line-$10
t-connect(oil)-$10
misc. coolant hoses for turbo housing coolant-$20
hard line for boost regulator/blow-off valve-$10
cooler spark plugs-$2.00x4-6
Optional:
adj. fuel pressure regulator-$195
blow-off valve-$200
intercooler-$50-200
gauges(oil press, boost, fuel/air mix)-$30-50 ea.

My first installation begins in a month when the tax man returns with
the money the feds owe me.  Everything I've thought of so far as far as
intake, exhaust, oil, coolant, safety for the engine, fuel system,
custom fabrication have been solved with a minimum of phone work.  The
first install and test period/dyno testing will be where the truth will
come out.  I may owe korman and the others credit on their kits and high
prices, but I'm hoping that won't be necessary...in theory this should
be easy.

Just a weekly/monthly post on my project to keep interest up!

Dan