Re: Shootout

I would love to help with PFIII Actually I think I can find a place here
suitable and there are 3 hooters within drunk driving distance
(1/2 hour) so when You exaust The RR supply at one you can go to the
other 2.  So if anyone else is on the list and in the philly area I will
be more then willing to help set up PFIII.. And get by with a little
help from my friends

As for the Z3 on track the car is Nice but I would not trust it with my
life on the track..  Hey but I cant remember seeing any N-stock entry's
in any club races this year...  Maby That is the way to go...
But then Again A 316tds with Tcklien Roll bar, Modified suspention and a
JC chip might be a real safe track car.(anyone know where I can find
one?;-)

Jeff Lloyd

(the thought of 2 200+ pound guys battling it out ala "Rebel without a
cause" style makes me laugh for some reason)

Duane C wrote:
>Jeff,
>
>This is easy. You can be a Bubba. All you have to do is
>organize/run/coordinate PizzaFest III top to bottom and pull it off.
Then