I need one MXV4 tire

Ok,  Here's the situation.
I currently have the 20 spoke rims from the 525i and early e32 735i on
my '88 535iA with the original TRX spare. They are shod with Michelin
205/60/15 MXV4 Energies. 1 of the tires has 75% tread left, 2 have 50%,
and the 4th is at the treadwear indicators. I really don't want these
tires on my car forever so I'm hoping someone out there can help me out.
I will take this car to the Sierras a few times this winter so I need to
replace the tire that is at the wearbars.

Does someone have one lying around with 50% or better tread?  I really
want to get stickier rubber but that won't happen until next summer for
various reasons(money, rear suspension bushings,brakes, and the mxv's
hold pretty good in the winter rains here in Northern California).

Of course, local is best, but if you have a no treadwear tire attached
to a matching rim we can talk shipping as I would like a matching rim
for a spare.

Hell, I'll even deal on the spare I've got! A beautiful circa
mid-eighties BMW TRX 390mm rim with the original Michelin TRX tire. Less
than 50 miles!  Hurry....it won't last long! ;-> (It would make the
ultimate Christmas tree stand.)

Erick Baumeister
'88 535iA BMWCCA 131280
Livermore,CA,USA