RE: My New M3

>Third, My only question to the "Wait a while" state is this:  Why would
>I want to learn to drive a car, then totally alter the car, and have to
>re-learn to drive it?  If i was to replace the
>engine/brakes/suspension/etc I would think that it would totally alter
>the feel/ride of the car and anything I'd learn before would be
>pointless.

It's the other way around. Why would you want to spend money replacing the
engine/brakes/suspension etc. if can't drive the car at it's already high
limits? I wouldn't call the ability to consistently coax 100% out of a
stock E36 M3 'pointless'.

Don't worry about people beating you across that intersection-you didn't
buy a Hyundai.

- -Scott A Johnson
 sjohnson@domain.elided
 87 325is - BS Miata Slayer! Well, at least it has a back seat.....
 Thanks for all the responses on my rear caliper question!
 "A president we can't trust has launched a military action we
 can't support in a region of the world we shouldn't be in as part of a
 war we can't seem to end." -David Bergland, Libertarian Party Chairman