New M3 "toys"/tires

Duane is right with his toy list.... BUT I would highly recommend NOT buying R
tires!  Use street compound tires for auto x and track days for at least a
year. The break away level is much more predictable. With R tires when they
let go you had better be prepared and know how to deal with them. The E36 M3
can be a fairly unforgiving car if you get it loose at the wrong time....Ask
all the guys who have toasted them at Drivers schools....Road Atlanta last
year...I think they wiped out 4...and some of them were not novice drivers.

GGray
87 535is turbo
88 M3 club racer ( D mod )