BMW sound systems

While I agree that there are much better sound systems than BMW's is there
really any good car stereo's? Sure you can spent $5k on a system so you can
hear each individual instrument in the orchestra but I don't recall Motor
hum, road noise and general traffic noise in any orchestra. No matter what
you do to your car system I have to think that a decent home system will be
the only way to truly appreciate your music. Acoustics in a car are bad...
You sit to one side and have to deal with cancellation and all that glass.

BMW could do a better job of the stereo, and I really despise the fact that
the went to non-din head units, but I also think that a BMW is meant to be
a car and not a amphitheater.

Dave '87 325
- -- BMW in the garage --- B&W in the home