Stinkin' lousy radios (redux)

  You guys really lost me on this whinning about the stereo thread.

I sold home audio for a while and have 2 nice systems in my home, and
my '90 535ia with Sony ES CD player (130watts) sounds better than most
peoples home systems.  The standard 8 speaker setup provides a great
sound stage in front, where it should be , and more than enough
"thump" when required. The highs sparkle (even to my "over 30 hearing
loss profile".  The sound did improve when more than the standard
factory radio power was applied.
  Is this complaint model specific or year specific or what ??

    ______
  o/______\o      1990 BMW 535ia                (for faster replies)
  (Oo=00=oO)       "Shark Infested"             Email to >>>>>>>>>>>
  []=****=[]                                     tmathae@domain.elided<<
                                                (weekdays - only)