Re: E28 Seats

Cary,

Over the summer I decided that the passenger seat was more confortable
than the driver's seat in my '88 535iA. I pulled both seats and swapped
them in a matter of about two hours(and a few Sierra Nevadas). You will
need to remove the seats completely in order to swap the
rails/armrests/plastic trim/seatbelt fasteners. I also gave the leather
a good cleaning while I had the seats out of the car although it did get
a little bit slick trying to put them back together!

Cary asked:
> ** Proprietary **
>
> Got a driver's seat bottoming-out.  Are the driver's and front passenger
> seats interchangeable, by chance?

Erick Baumeister
'88 535ia-now trying to get the factory alarm to work....
Livermore,CA BMWCCA#131280