PizzaFest Suggestion

I sure don't intend to step out of line with this suggestion because the
PizzaFest is not my event, so I hope the Bubbas don't think I am barging
into their territory.  The Monterey Historics in August might be a good
venue for the PizzaFest.  The Golden Gate Chapter has a corral inside
the track along with a great deal on track tickets. The historic race
event itself is absolutely fantastic and worth the trip for that alone.
If the PizzaFest is included in the activities, then this may be the
event of the decade ... hell, century even!!!  Laguna Seca is about sea
level so wheezing and gasping for breath is not of concern.  Thanks to
Kevin for pointing out that important consideration.  Just a suggestion
guys.

Steve Albrecht
Golden Gate Chapter
'95 540