RE:[E36 M3] Header Question...

Dave,

I am not an expert on this topic, but I will pass on what I have read
since being on the digest for two years.  Evidently, for street purposes,
headers on the E36 M3 are a mute point;  they don't make any power
(I think they actually loose torque) and are VERY expensive.  Also, I
think there is a problem with the position of the O2 sensor.  Not to sound
negative, but I think the header setup is best for track only cars or cars
with superchargers.   I think the stock manifolds make decent power and
should not be a power impediment...look on the intake side for that!

BMW Motorsport Headers?  You mean Euro M3 Headers?  These do not work
with the US spec head.  They do look awesome though...

Sean E. Cain
Qinshan Project Planner
///MAZING3