[E36] Tire Recommenation

Hi.  I'm looking for new tires for my 94 318i.  I have the 15" 318is
alloys.  So I'm looking for 205/60R15.  I would like all season tires.

My current choices are:
Bridgestone Turanza (supposedly very quiet).. about $78 a pop @ Tirerack
Michelin Energy MXV4 (very expensive).. about $107 a pop @ Tirerack
Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce... about $70 a pop @ Tirerack.

Currently I have the P4000 Super Touring tires.  And I must say that I have
found them VERY noisy (much much noisier than the Michelin MX4 which I used
to have when I used the steel wheels).  Basically the tire is VERY loud at
about 35km/h...  as you go faster, it will get louder.. up to 35km/h.. when
you go faster and faster, it gets quieter...  But its still annoying.  The
worst is when you slow down.. you get this almost roaring sound at the
lower end of the speed scale.

Basically I would be content with something similar to the MXV4 in terms of
noise level.. but not at that price.

Is the P6000 a close substitute for the MXV4?  Does anybody have experience
with this tire?  Is it quiet?

Another thing.. I bought my 318is alloys used.. would bent alloys have
anything to do with this excessive noise?  (I have never heard tires this
noisy!).  The car doesn't fell shaky or anything.. and with hands off the
wheel it still travels straight..  There are scratches on the outer rim of
one mag...  but the rim is still there (i.e. hasn't been totall chipped at
any point).

Thanks

Garson