<WOB><WTB> Car for daughter

Sorry for the WOB....

I'm looking for a first car for my daughter, and am considering an older
E30. I'm reasonably handy around cars (I do all of the work except A/C
on my 635 CSi and my wife's Swedish car), but am definitely not looking
for another project. My daughter is talking automatic, but I'd sure like
to teach her to drive a stick.

At any rate, if you, or someone you know, has a car for sale that might
be suitable (even a - gasp! - non-BMW-car), please contact me directly.
I'm in the South SF Bay area, but am willing to travel some for a good
deal.

Thanks,
- -jerry