Re: Beer as a measure of work

<snip>
> The average (non-light) beer has 167 calories. A 6-pack therefore has
> 1000 calories (1 kilo calorie - 1 kcal)

> 1 kcal = 3.97 Btu
<unsnip>

You forget that the measure of calories in our food is actually a
kilocalorie... so multiply all your numbers by 1000... woah... we're
talking Viper-like horesepower now, huh?

BTW, thanks everyone who answered my silly question about taping
headlights.  So now the inevitable question comes, why don't you tape the
windshield too?  = )

Alix
'86 325e
forgive my insanity, it is finals week after all  *4 down, 3 to go*