Subject:    [E36M3] I need new rear seat foam
Author: "Jones  John - JDJO (NOTES)" <JDJO@domain.elided>
Date:       12/15/98 2:55 PM

Howdy all -

Some of you may have followed the sad tale of
Calypso, my 98 M3/4's, maiden voyage during
hurricane Frances, and the subsequent repairs.

I'm down to one last thing.  I need to replace the
rear seat foam, as the original is clean, but unlikely
to ever be dry.  I find that the new seat cushion is
made of unobtainium, and must come from the
Fatherland.  As I don't want to wait six weeks to have
a back seat, I am seeking other alternatives.

I believe that any rear seat from an
e36 four door will fit, and those from a two door will
not.  I would welcome offers from
any of you who have had rooftop rides, or know of
good salvage yards.

TIA,

John
98 M3/4 - "Calypso" - currently a two seater

- --simple boundary