Anybody BL/SS'ed in Rochester, NY?

Hi all,
         I'm thinking about getting my car BL/SS'd, but would like to
"try before I buy" in order to see which kit to get (Level 2 or 3), and
maybe take a look at somebody's install manual to determine whether or
not it's something that I can do.  If anybody in the Rochester area has
this installed in their car, let me know.  Thanks in advance!
Perrin Yang
'93 325is
BMW CCA - Genesee Valley Chapter

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]