Re: Runaway Car - BMW Emulates Audi?

I saw a couple on:

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/complain/compmmy5.cfm

These are customer complaints. Apparently several people have complained
about unintended acceleration. Throttle linkages are mentioned, but I
suspect stomping the wrong pedal is the major cause of these complaints.
Too bad blame is put on the car.

Step on the brakes. Brakes have more force then the engine. Step on the
clutch too if you have a stick shift.

Michiel