Re Holeman and Ford

     David Holeman rants about what Ford has done to Saab....
     The only problem with his statement is that Saab is owned
     by GM not Ford. The 'General' has, as Mr Holeman points
     out, GMized the Saab to the point of typical GM boredom.
     As for Jaguar, Ford has done an outstanding job with design
     help and profitability. The Jags of today not only reflect
     the design cues of yesterday but have a level of reliability
     never before seen in Britdom. Just because we love our BMW's
     does not mean that everything else is junk. There is obviously
     a big difference between a single 'marque lover' and a true
     'car guy'. Let's get real!
     David Simmons
     Eureka, Ca.
     '86 325es