Re: E39 wheels on E28 (already done it!)

     Drew,

     I've already put E39 cross spoke style wheels onto my E28
     535.  All it required was a "hub locator" -  a thin metal insert that
     goes around the hub to make it a little thicker.  Four of them only
     cost about $10.  Most tyre sellers should be able to get them.

     They seem to work fine.  As for the 4 mags (16x7) I got them for $200
     off a BMW dealer who put a better set of mags on a customers car.
     Didn't get any tires though.

     Regarding the post saying they would look too modern for this car, I
     don't agree.  They look great!.

     Cheers,
     Richard

     Richard Nott