Re: Annoying steering wheel noise

My car is making noise when turning at low speed and I know what it is.
It's the power steering belt slipping when power is demanded. I didn't
tighten the power steering belt enough when replacing it. I can even feel
it shake as it grips and slips. So I'll have to tighten that up a bit. I
don't care too much for power steering, btw - I think my car steers a bit
light.

I don't know if you guys are having the same problem, but consider it.

Good luck!

Michiel (87 325es 143k)