'97 M3 for Sale

I have reluctantly decided to sell my 1997 M3.  With a '91 M5 and a 525i
Touring in the garage, and a new race car on the way, I'm gonna have one
too many BMW's...

THE BASICS

1997 M3 Sedan
5 Speed Manual
Silver over Black
23,125 Miles

THE MAINTENANCE

Mobil 1 every 2,500 miles since new
Blitz Wax every 2-3 months / Vinylex on interior
Always garaged
All service records
Problem Free Car

THE CONDITION

Paint in great shape - people often ask if it's a new car
2 small rock dents (one on hood, one on front grill, both easily fixable),
no other dings
Interior in excellent condition

THE EXTRAS

Forged Alloy Wheels (Waxed, of course)
On Board Computer
Cruise Control
Sunroof
BMW 6-Disc CD Player
12 inch Alpine subwoofer professionally installed (sounds best of any M3
I've heard)
BMW Arm Rest
Power Jack for Radar Detector installed in Headliner
VDO guage package (oil temp and pressure, voltage) professionally installed
in dash
K&N Cone Filter

This car is a monster. If you're looking for an M3, you've got to look at
this one.

$35.9K

Jonathan Farber
203-293-2752