Announcing www.bmwmseries.com

    After being a lurker for the past year and a half, I finally have
something to contribute to the digest.  I am officially announcing the
release of my web site www.bmwmseries.com.  It contains the entire 1999
Hooter's Girls Calendar, some shown refreshing themselves with a cold bottle
of Rolling Rock . . . calm down Duane, I'm only kidding <grin>.  I actually
created the
site to showcase the M series BMWs with an emphasis on the E36 M3.  The part
of the site that I am most excited about is the M Series Forum.  Keep in
mind,
however, the forum is an area that is open to owners and enthusiasts of all
BMWs.
That's right, the forum is open to all individuals that want to discuss BMW
cars
and motorcycles, not just the M series.  The biggest benefit is that you can
choose
the discussions you want to join in on, something that is not possible
within a digest.
If you have any suggestions on the structure of the forum, or for the site
itself, let me
know and I will take them into consideration.  The site and forum were
designed to
supplement the digest and offer a different medium though which BMW owners
and
enthusiast could discuss their favorite marque.  I put a lot of work into
both of them,
please check them out often and let me know what you think.  Thanks for the
bandwidth.

Warmest Regards,

Chris Griffith
www.bmwmseries.com
(hoping big brother doesn't take offense)