WOB a long winter

>Subject: Re: OK corral shootout

Lets' see, we only got a little over 90 days more to listen to
this....hehe...it'll prolly be close to the longest running
thread....brrrrrrrr

><snip>
 >From: Duane Collie <drcollie@domain.elided>
>Subject: Bring'n a  Knife to the Gunfight

>Yeah...you got it, Carlos!  I think my car is a widdle past CSP....no
>matter.  Jeff knows Mark Sipe so that's good for at least three, maybe four
>class upgrades, eh?  (Hi Mark! <waving>).  It'l be cold in March here in
>Washington DC so my diesel fuel will probably be jelled a bit anyways....I
>was thinking I should run not only one armed, but maybe blindfolded as well
>with the Geeeeeeeezze in the right seat calling the turn in points. That
>might make it about even.

>Duane Collie, < Gunslinger
>316tds < Trigger

I got one question. Which one of you is James Dean and which one is Marlon
Brando?  Am I remembering "Rebel Without a Cause" correctly?   I dont' know
what "dude" (anyone see "The Big Lebowski"?)  looks like, but Duanegerous,
you sure resemble Marlon.

Chirs Brennan
BMW CCA #19577
I bet even Elvis might show.  Y'all remember what kinda car Dean bought the
farm in, don'tcha?