Decal Removal

Having not purchased a new BMW in some time, my wife and I are both
irritated and frustrated to find what appear to be non-removeable child
safety seat warning decals affixed to each sun visor.  These ugly decals
not only appear out of place on a not inexpensive vehicle, they are
constantly in one's line of vision and their placement, in and of
itself, seems to me to consitute a safety hazard.

Anybody know how to remove them without damaging the leather sun visor
material?

Lonn Henrichsen
1999 528i/T
1990 535i