Re: Steering wheel shake.

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Jerry A. Cohen wrote:

> Wheel shake can occur for a number of  reasons, including:

> 2. Unbalanced tire - usually gets better at certain speeds

2.5 wheels that are no longer round - cannot be fixed by balancing!
Don't assume that because your wheels are brand new that they are
round, especially if you bought inexpensive ones like me.

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and