<E30> ABS Problem

A few days ago I sent a thank you through the digest to the people who
responded to the problem I had with the ABS. Since then I received a few
e-mails requesting that I post the solution to the ABS Light problem
therefore, I am reposting the reply I received November 29th from Dave
Mulhouse. I did what the posting said and solved the problem.

I trust this helps.

  Fernando C. Lebron, P.Eng.
  London Health Sciences Centre
  London, Ontario, Canada