Re: Th O.K. Corral Shootout. Taking bets ! BA

>From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Th O.K. Corral Shootout
>
>Bubba Duane sez:
>No indexing/classing...run
>>what ya bring for raw times. Deal? Mine will be a slightly modified
316
>tds
>>(that's wot it sez on the decklid)....on R1's of course.
>
>Ok
>Look for the 1.9 with the BIG fat G-forces on it (Grin)
>Run whacha brung? can I brung my X-formula ford too?(M44 powered of
>course (in design stages)
>Ok your on...
>I'll bring my knife to your gunfight but for either or
>I mean come on I am the underdawg here I'll be there in stock form
>not one single mod.. cept wear items (prepaired to SCCA Stock config)
>brakes, tires, shocks, swaybar (hopefully)
>so either the holy rolling rock or dinner one or the other...
>
>Jeff

Now taking bets.  Get em in quick.

I'll give 5 to 1 that the 316 tds wipes the Z3 off the track.
Diesels have _lots_ of torque ;-)

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you