Audi: Wearing Out PgDn Key

Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of hearing about Audis?  Can we just
direct people to the Audi Digest, if there is one?  Yes, I know the posts
have been mostly comparing Audis to Bimmers, but this is the BMW
Digest!  We made our decision (i.e. fun cars) and now we're here.  If
you're thinking an Audi would better suit your needs or driving style, then
you probably don't belong here!

OK, maybe I'm being overly harsh, but I'm here for BMW stuff, not Audi
stuff.  Flame away, if it will make you feel better, this made me feel
better.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977